Instant Enquiry Form
Submit the form or
Free CMMS Information
If you don't have time to browse the whole site right now we can provide you with free information on CMMS implementation, CMMS justification, CMMS software and maintenance software systems by requesting one or more of the following documents.
The list may be increased so call back regularly to check for new entries. (Meanwhile why not BOOKMARK us.)
- Locations: A simple description of how your asset locations should be defined.
- Equipcodes: A simple description of how to create asset or equipment numbers.
- Priorities: This document outlines a method of defining your work order priorities.
- ROI Calculator: This is a CMMS ROI formula to assist you with your CMMS justification
- Failure Codes: A document with our view on Failure Codes
- The Prudent Approach to CMMS Implementation : A document that advocates a cautious approach to CMMS implementation. Don't throw money at your project expecting this to guarantee success.
- CMMS Software for hire: A magazine article that talks about the software application service provision (ASP) model where you can hire your maintenance software.
- Zero to Hero: An article that was published in the Maintenance Journal in February 2005 that illustrates the six basic steps required to manage your maintenance.
To request any of the above send us an e-mail stating which maintenance
or engineering document(s) you require and tell us about any other information
that we could provide to help you. We'll try to get this added to the list.
Any other comments will be welcomed. Please state if you want the documents
sent to a different e-mail address.