Privacy Enquiry Form
Submit the form or
1. Credit card purchases through our shop are carried out using secure, third party payment service providers. We do not collect or save your credit card details.
2. Perspective CMMS collects only the information required to allow us to carry out the work agreed with the client. Information about your production processes and operations will not be disclosed to any third parties without your permission.
3. As per normal business practice we may hold clients and potential clients contact details in our database. Anyone who wishes their data to be removed should contact us to request this.
4. From time to time we may wish to use case histories, which would require us to divulge some information about clients. We shall never do this without the express permission of our clients. Likewise, from time to time, you may receive details about other maintenance related services from companies associated with Perspective CMMS.
5. Like most websites we use log files to record necessary statistical information about visitors to our site. This is to determine where our visitors come from, what pages they visit and how long they stay, etc. These logs are for the internal use of Perspective CMMS, however from time to time it may be necessary for us to quote from these statistics for the purposes of advertising, etc.
6. We produce a newsletter to which our visitors may subscribe. In this newsletter it will be necessary to request contact information from those wishing to subscribe. Users of this service may unsubscribe at any time.
7. Like many commercial websites we carry adverts from Google on some of our pages. Google may collect information about other sites you have visited in order to display advertisements of interest to you on this site.
8. CMMS company and any other maintenance company products and services advertisements may be featured on this website. Perspective CMMS has not necessarily evaluated these applications and unless otherwise stated we do not endorse any of the products listed.
9. The CMMS software company and maintenance products and services adverts may carry links to third party company websites. We cannot be responsible for the content on these websites.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site
This Web site contains links to other sites. Perspective CMMS cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Refer a Friend
If a user elects to use our referral service for informing a friend about our site, we ask them for the friend’s name and e-mail address. Perspective CMMS will automatically contact the friend, generally by e-mail, regarding the information that may be required by the friend. Perspective CMMS may record this information for reference and to track our referral program. The friend may contact our webmaster at Perspective CMMS to request the removal of this information from our database.
Chat Rooms, Message Boards, and Public Forums
It is worth noting that you may voluntarily disclose personal information online when using chat rooms, message boards and e-mail. The information that you voluntarily disclose can be collected and used by others. When you post this type of information on-line you may receive unsolicited e-mail from those who collect this type of information.