INSTANT ENQUIRY FORM
Submit the form or
The Perspective Maintenance Planning Software ConsultancyABOUT US
With more than 30 years experience in industrial maintenance planning, plant and equipment maintenance, planning and scheduling software, maintenance management, facilities management and property management software to call upon Perspective CMMS can be trusted with the maintenance management software services you require.
What we do
We help our clients to find CMMS software that is both within their budget and suitable for their requirements. We have formed alliances with different vendors that allow us to recommend different solutions to different clients.
This is unlike other maintenance planning software consultancies, who act as agents for a specific company. This allows us to offer the solution that matches the requirement. Where no suitable solution is in our current portfolio at any time we will search the marketplace for one that fits your needs.
Perspective's Maintenance Planning Principal ...
For most of the last 40 years Bryan Weir, principal maintenance planning consultant at Perspective CMMS, has been heavily involved in CMMS, maintenance planning, preventative maintenance software selection and CMMS implementation. He has learned that many companies enter the CMMS software selection process not really knowing what they require, or even what is available. In these circumstances we can act on their behalf, and most of our selection services are free!
"Data! Data! Data! I can't make bricks
Sherlock Holmes, fictional detective of author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
Bryan launched Perspective CMMS in 2001 after a very broad based career in industry. Starting as an electrical apprentice in the shipyard that was the birthplace of the "Queens", John Brown's of Clydebank, he progressed through maintenance planning, supervisory and management roles in defence, instrumentation, automation, control and manufacturing. Now recognised Worldwide as a CMMS authority by many of his peers he has had many maintenance and planning articles published in maintenance trade magazines and web sites.
Experience as a practitioner in both computing and engineering is an essential factor in the provision of CMMS solutions, just one of the reasons why you may want to consider using a CMMS consultant. The cost of a couple of days consultancy is a fraction of what may have to be written off if you get your implementation wrong. Also, if you are seeking a CMMS system, maintenance planning and scheduling system or facility maintenance system we can help you to find it at no charge to yourself.
A testimonial to our continued success in can be found in the diversity of the companies we help. This is reflected in our long client list. Just some of these are listed below.
- Strathclyde Fire Brigade (One of the largest in Europe)
- Barts and the London NHS Trust
- Pratt & Whitney (Aircraft Engine Maintenance)
- Johnson & Johnson (Pharmaceuticals)
- BMI (British Midland Airways Ltd.)
- ICI Paints (Decorative paint manufacturer)
- Siemens VDO Automotive (Auto component manufacturer)
- Supreme Court of Ohio (US State Government Client)
- Carron Phoenix (Market Leading Stainless steel and plastic sink manufacturer)
- Ravensby Glass (Glass manufacturer)
- Forum Bioscience Holdings (Forum Bioscience is a diverse life science group)
- Shipyard de Donge (Dutch shipbuilder)
- Directional Data Systems (State of the art Ticketing Machine Manufacturer)
- UYT Ltd. (Automobile Component Manufacturing)
- Electrowatt-ekono (Philippines power supply company)
- Methode Electronics (Automobile Component Manufacturing)
- Barry Callebaut (Leading manufacturer of high quality cocoa and chocolate products)
- Oxford Chemicals (Chemical Company)
- Loch Duart Ltd. (Salmon fish farm in the North of Scotland)
- PolyFrame (Window manufacturer)
- Glasgow Royal Concert Hall (Glasgow Cultural Enterprises)
- Banner Chemicals (Chemical Company)
- Siemens VDO Automotive (Automotive Components Manufacturer)
- Terra Properties (USA Property Management Company)
- DERL (Dundee Energy Recovery Limited)
- Kruger Tissues Ltd (Tissue manufacturer).
- The Sage Gateshead (An international home for music and musical discovery)
- Paragon Quality Foods (Food Manufacturer)
- The Robert Cain Brewery (Liverpool Brewery)
- Joseph Storey & Co. Ltd. (Chemical & Colour Works)
- Jabil (Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer)
- RNSTO Singapore (Royal Naval Supply and Transport Organisation Singapore)
- Norwest Holst (Maintenance Engineering Company)
- Witton Chemical Company
- Brand Packaging
- Honeywell Turbo Technologies
- Press and Platt (Belgium)
- Redcar and Cleveland College
- Shetland Isles Port and Harbour Authority
- Seletar Shipping - A leading UK Independent Ships Agency
- The Weir Group (Weir Engineering Services)
- Vinci Services (World leader in concessions, construction and associated services)
- Daysoft Lenses
- Teeside Handling and Distribution
Our clients are usually quite pleasantly surprised to find that most of our CMMS software selection services are free, our expenses being covered by Software vendor referral fees. We also offer free, professional consultancy with our online software requirements survey.
Send us an