Calibration Management Software
Read about Choosing Gauge Calibration Software >
Recently we have been receiving enquiries about Gauge Calibration Software and Calibration Management software.
This was not part of our portfolio but we had a look around and as a result we are now able to feature an excellent, low cost product from a long established, UK gauge and calibration management software house.
A2Z Manager - Gauge and Calibration Management Software for Metrology Asset Calibration and Gauge Management
Calibration management software and gauge management software for gauges and instruments covering recall, calibration, events, certificates, R&R studies and historical records with hard-copy and electronic document storage. It can be used to manage between 1 and 5 independent activities in a single database.
Enables users to meet the requirements of national and international quality standards such as QS9000 and links to calibration equipment hardware. Prints labels. Links to tool management systems. Single-user and network versions.
Comprehensive access control with passwords. For Windows-based computers and networks with an ODBC database on Sybase SQL Anywhere or Microsoft SQL Server.
Features of our Calibration Management Software
- Comprehensive physical asset database with filtering and sorting
- Recall management controls with fixed time intervals, real-time usage and counts plus reports
- Location tracking and stores procedures
- Activity records for calibration, gauge studies, repair and maintenance with full history on file
- Traceability to in-house inspection equipment and National Standards
- User-designed certificates and labels
- Numerical measurement recording with charts and calibration equipment links
- Secure access control for individual users with password protection
- On-screen notepads and procedures
- Asset groupings for gauge kits, drawing cross-references, test beds, etc.
- Electronic document output for emails
- Links to tool management systems
- ODBC database with networked server options
- On-line help and procedure documentation
You can download a copy of the calibration management user manual here which will allow you to see all the features and functionality of the A2Z Manager calibration management software. This is in Microsoft Word Format.
Complete the form below and we will send you a link to a fully functional, downloadable demonstration copy.
Due to spam and security issues we generally only respond to enquiries that use a proper company or corporate email address! We abhor spam and your email address will only be used to get the information you have requested to you. It will not be passed to any other company.
You may also use a free email service provider (Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.) providing that you make it clear why you are doing so. i.e. why you are not using your business email. If you do not do this you may not receive a reply.